Friday, September 17, 2010

Stallion


The look in your eyes when we had our first love kiss was nothing but memorable.
I yearn for that once more. To lay with you till the break of dawn.
I want to feel the intense of our sex craving for each others body.
The touch of your fingers all over my body
The soft tender lips of yours on my mouth
To feel the Stallion rise from a flat soft mound to the strong hard rock
The veins on the Stallion visible and glistening in ebony glory
The feel of the Stallion in my mouth
I remember the moaning of pleasure as I worshiped the Stallion
The oral liquid bathing the Stallion in worship
Oh Master I could still feel you stroking my hair as I washed your Stallion
Oh what a beautiful moment of ecstasy
When the juice of the Stallion gushed out
It erupted like a volcano
The earth trembled like an earthquake
I felt happy to give pleasure to the Stallion.
Oh how I yearn for such again my Stallion.

No comments: