Saturday, June 9, 2012

Scar

Good Morning fans. I know I have been MIA for a bit but been good busy. I just wanted to share a lesson from an experience. In life we have situations and some leave scars that stay there forever. I learned that a scar is also a sign of healing. In life we have all been given the power to choose nothing is " I had no Option" There is an option not to go with that option. At times people keep seeing that scar as an open wound on the past, but the truth is if it was open it would be a wound not a scar. Growing up I was a very adventurous kid and have my fair share of body scar to prove, but when I look at them I laugh and the lesson i got from that experience made me wiser. A scar is a does not hurt therefore move beyond the hurt. The more we hold on to a scar as a wound we unknowingly hurt those around us that genuinely care about us. There is nothing to hard or difficult to let go, the more we hold on to these experience the more we let the others who caused the wound to control you. These people who hurt you have moved on their life might be on the "right" track outside but you do not know what they go through. I know in the black gay community we go through loads of abuse and hardship but let go of it all because the final choice of happiness lies in you. There is nothing wrong in seeking professional help or asking for support from people. Taking the anger and stress on people who love you is just not right nor taking it out on abusive behaviors is not right either. we need to stand up for ourselves brothers we not anyone but we. I am not trying to give a pep talk or preach but I write this because I care. Much Love to You all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Much love to you too :-) You words are constructive. Thanks for sharing.

Prism of an Immigrant said...

I just discovered your blog and I love it. As a queer Nigerian, I relate to most of what you write about. Keep writing and spreading your love... :)

http://www.scarprin.com/ said...

Interesting post. I have been wondering

about this issue,so thanks for posting.