Monday, August 23, 2010

WHO REALLY CARES

Who really cares about ones sexuality.
Who cares about what happens in the bedroom.
I come from a culture where men and women show affection without anyone scared. I grew up where men and women were separated from men. As children we played 'boys" game while girls stayed in. In High Schol for six years i showered with many guys at the same time. we slept together on the same bed or cramped together. We hold hands and hug each other. In social nights at school we danced with each other and all. Even as adult we still act the same.
I had a culture shock coming here. Where everything is the opposite, the interaction between male and female starts as early as day one. It is weird to shower together, to sleep together or show affection to one another. In Africa men do not cook, but here a man cook. In Africa men tie a piece of cloth around their waist like a skirt but here it would say gay. In Africa men dance shaking their booty up and down, like the New Orleans bounce here. In USA it would be considered gay for a guy to dance the same.
 I write because i get confused when people say "that so gay" or "don't be gay". I wonder if there is a checklist to be gay. All i know gay could mean very happy or gay sexual is attraction to the same sex. I am a man since u have a penis instead of a vagina. i am no wy a woman, i do not have any female genitals. I hate to be classified. I hate being asked if i am top or bottom who cares. I like sexual intercourse with a male it does not matter who is doing the poking as long as both parties are haivng a great time.
I am sleepy right now and tired of rambling. I would be back take care



BUT REMEMBER WHO REALLY CARES

No comments: